favorite this postOffice 365 SharePoint Designer -- Intranet Site for Suicide Preventionhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Office 365 SharePoint Designer -- Assistance with Intranet Site for Suicide Prevention Nonprofit
What is Please Live?
Please Live is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to education and awareness of teen mental health issues, particularly depression, anxiety, and suicide prevention. Learn more about us at www.PleaseLive.org.
Please Live is looking for an individual to assist us with enhancing and customizing our intranet SharePoint site, which is the central hub of information for internal Please Live communications and volunteering.
Most of the groundwork has been laid out by our IT coordinator. We will be needing assistance with some things such as the following:
• Customization and branding of the homepage
• Optimize content for multiple browsers including Safari
• If possible, customize alert templates sent to volunteers
• Recommendations on how to optimize internal communication and workflow
Duties: You will work alongside our IT coordinator and graphic designer to create a well-functioning, intuitive, easy-to-use, and visually appealing intranet site for the volunteers of Please Live. As a team, you will assist in identifying features to include within the site and work with SharePoint's custom CSS to create them.
• Previous SharePoint development experience (Office 365 SharePoint online is a plus)
• Proficient in HTML / CSS
• Ability to adhere to planned timelines and due dates
• Ability to work and coordinate with others
• Ability to think creatively and out of the box
• Dependable and responsive to emails and texts
After Project Completion: This opportunity is a one-time gig and will terminate at the completion of the intranet site.
To apply for this volunteer position, please send us a copy of your resume, a little bit about why you are interested in this opportunity, and if applicable, any previous SharePoint sites you have created in the past.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers