Mr Rooter Plumber:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage all on-site installation, repair and maintenance tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Complete all job worksheets in their entirety
• Operate the company vehicle in a safe and professional manner and maintain maintenance log
• Comprehend customer's expectations
• Build positive relationships with customers, contractors, and fellow employees
• Keep current on latest plumbing codes
• Exhibit professionalism at all times
• INSTALL: drain lines, water lines, water heaters, sump pumps, submersible pumps, laundry pumps, sewage pumps, hose bibs, fixtures, drains, water treatment systems, pressure tanks, pressure switches.
• Demonstrate proficiency in pipe fitting, soldering, crimping, and gluing numerous types of piping systems
•Perform drain cleaning and line openings.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must have valid Driver's License
• Mechanical Ability
• 2+ years of Plumbing Experience
• Strong communication skills
• High Level of Integrity
• All new hires will receive a background check and drug screening
• Candidate must be available for work Monday thru Friday 7:30 am -- 5:00 pm and be flexible to work later hours depending on job requirements.
Apply by email to afniii @ aol.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers