We are looking for dedicated and hard working individuals who want to build a career as a Refinishing Technician. This is a full-time hourly position.
QR Code Link to This Post
Take advantage of an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time of growth! This position includes excellent earning potential. We offer a great work environment, fun company culture, company vehicle, and comprehensive health benefits after 90 days. Apply now or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US:
- High starting wages for employees for qualified applicants looking for a long term career
- Regular opportunity for overtime
- You will not work nights or holiday's with rare exceptions
- After the training period, most work is done independently.
- You are held to a high standard to complete all jobs and deliver a high quality product.
- Excellent health benefits- We also offer Dental and Vision (after 90 days of employment)
- Provide a Company Vehicle, Tolls, and Gas paid for business travel
- Position includes PTO/Sick Days and Holidays off (after 90 days of employment)
- 401K (after 90 days of employment)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive to multiple locations in a day to complete the jobs assigned to you.
- Prepare and refinish a variety of surfaces including bathtubs, tiles, countertops, and cabinets.
- Record changes on paperwork and return to the office.
- Care for company vehicles, equipment and inventory given to you.
- Experience in painting, mechanical, or autobody preferred but not required(general or auto-body preferred)
- If you are inexperienced we offer a training program that has the potential of making you an expert!
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license
- Willingness to work
- Must pass a criminal background and driving record check
What is REFINISHING:
Refinishing (aka resurfacing or reglazing) is the process of restoring surfaces such as bathtubs, tiles, countertops and cabinets to a like-new condition. We use a unique multi-step process which includes deep cleaning, mechanical stripping, and application of a bonding agent before any paint is applied. Once the surface is fully prepared, we then apply an epoxy primer followed by a high-performance acrylic urethane coating. This unique process allows us to deliver to our customers a high quality and extremely durable finish that will last years to come.
Ready to apply? Click here or send resume to email@example.com.