compensation: 46.91/Hr - 1099/Contract work with possible extensions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
*** Deadline for all Applicants - 3/6/2017
1. Hourly Rate - 46.91/hr-1099/Contract
2. End Customer - PA Department of Transportation
3. Project Start Date / End Date - 3/20/2017 - 9/30/2017
The Application Developer will provide support to existing production applications and perform complex technical analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, deployment and implementation of new applications using existing and emerging platforms. This category includes web application and database development.
(must be reflected in work experience on resume to be considered)
•Experience with Systems Analysis and Design - Required
•10 years experience with IBM Mainframe COBOL.
•10 years experience with IBM Mainframe DB2.
•10 years experience with IBM ISPF/TSO.
•5 years experience with IBM SORT/ICETOOL.
•10 years experience with IBM JCL.
•Good verbal and written communication are required.
•Experience IMS DB/DC is a plus to have
Detailed Role Description:
• Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
• Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
• Able to make best practice recommendations based on past work.
• Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to business and non-technical users.
• Proven ability to collaborate with business users, project managers and technical architects.
• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team.
• Supports team in modification of enhancements and changes to applications.
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills. May coordinate activities of other application developers
• Supports business process, problem analysis and consultation.
• Processes open defect/maintenance tickets and correct technical errors.
• Reviews and understands the Application Team's work plan.
• Provides status of work to Team Lead.
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
• Develops contingency plans as necessary.
• Engages in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilizes deep modeling, design and coding skills.
• Provides expertise in one or more database environments.
Want to see more positions? Visit www.quivadore.com to view all IT postings.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers