Local Real Estate firm NOW HIRING a Property Manager to manage our apartments in Harrisburg.
Property Managers are responsible for the overall performance of the community- financially, aesthetically, and in resident relations. The Property Manager is also responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the management office and leading the on-site team. Prior on-site management experience including supervisory responsibility is preferred.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS
• Tour apartments with clients
• Lease and pre-lease apartments
• Complete lease/renewal paperwork
• Explain lease information to the client
• Entering results data into a computer system
• Walk apartments
• Oversee resident and employee relations
• Ensure maximum occupancy
• Control expenditures
• Maximize income
• Business Management
• Staff Supervision
• Liability Management, Owner Communications and Reporting
• Resident Communications
• Monitor market conditions
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer. Additional knowledge and comfort with Windows XP preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, motivational, writing, management and leadership skills.
• Proficient in math
• Understanding and experience with a wide range of property management/accounting software
• Marketing and budgeting experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers