CHRISTINA N. JONES
QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative Support Professional
Driven administrative professional with extensive experience in Microsoft office, quick books, Google applications, looking to leverage five years of healthcare experience into an entry level administrative position
BACHELORS | EXPECTED JUNE 2018 | UNIVERSITY OF DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
• Major: Business Administration
PC SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION | EXPECTED 2018 | ASM EDUCATIONAL CENTER
• Major: Coursework for A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications.
• Minor: PC trouble shooting, Security procedure
Expert proficiency in Microsoft office, QuickBooks and google applications. Basic understanding of web design, HTML coding and operational protocols. Innate familiarity with operating and maintaining office equipment, such as; scanner, copier, sending and receiving faxes and multi-line phone systems.
PC setup/troubleshooting: can evaluate and diagnosis system issues related to memory, Linux and windows operating systems, PC architecture and printer issues
MAY 2017 TO PRESENT| BREAD FOR THE CITY | WASHINGTON, DC
• Oversaw administrative tasks for a local nonprofit. Duties included, but were not limited to: Data entry, scanning receipts, invoices, filing and maintaining client files. Operating multi line phone systems, email and telephone correspondence. Coordinated day-to-day office operations and provided administrative support to the staff in a professional demeanor. Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages. Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas. Comprises maintaining the telephone exchange / switchboard and performing administrative support tasks including mail distribution, ordering office supplies or other duties as may be required to support the good organization of office operations, and maintaining a clean, well-organized office environment.
• Served as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel, clients, vendors, and visitors. Scheduled, allocated time, coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for each realtor appointments, which also includes travel and lodging arrangements. Scheduled meetings, allocated time, coordinated meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities. Obtained confidential combinations for realtors. Maintained, scheduled. and ensured conference room availability. Take meeting minutes for bi-weekly meetings with the staff as needed. Create materials for meetings. Handled vital clerical and administrative tasks, including but not limited to data entry, filing, records management, consumer Intake, billing and reporting. Maintained up to date records and collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals. Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction. Organized benefits fair for the nurse practitioners. Investigate complaints and recommend corrective actions as necessary to resolve complaints. Observe and problem-solve operational and technical issues.
OCTOBER 2011 TO MAY 2016 | HEALTH MANAGEMTN INC | WASHINGTON, DC
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
• Assisted residents with daily living activities including meals exercise and leisure programs. Grooming patients, feeding, charting, daily weights, glucose monitoring, reporting daily information to registered nurse on duty Certified Nursing Assistant. Aided as needed with resident admissions discharges and transfers. Maintained and updated assigned documentation on a regular basis. Reported all changes in resident condition and allegations of residence abuse to charge nurse on duty. Notified charge nurse of unavailable or low stocks of required supplies.
• Served as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel. Paying high-attention to detail supporting staff by keeping accurate, organized, and filed records for the residents. Entrusted with organization and maintenance of confidential medical records for the residents in paper filing systems and databases. Practiced privacy and confidentiality to promote restorative nursing care as directed and instructed for individual residents. Always preserved the dignity and self-respect of all residents. Attended orientation and in-service training meetings and assumed responsibility for obtaining hours required for maintaining current certification.
• Kept alert to the resident's condition and reported changes in the resident's attitude, appearance, behavior, and physical ability to the Charge Nurse. Performed selected nursing procedures, which do not require professional evaluation as assigned and instructed by the Charge Nurse. Placed patients in room. Charted Vitals which consisted of Temperature, Pulse, Respirations, height, weight and Blood Pressure. Charted Patients ADL. Drew blood for the nurse and transported residents as needed throughout the facility. Assisted residents in their recreational and social activities as needed and recognized and respected the individual's emotional, social and cultural needs. Provided a suitable environment for residents by giving attention to cleanliness, ventilation, lighting and furniture arrangements. Assisted residents to ensure their cleanliness, grooming, nourishment, rest, and activity in a manner conducive to the resident's comfort and safety.
Job Skills and Abilities:
• Office Management
• IT Support
• IT Certifications
• Medical Office Support
• Medical Management
• Customer Service Support
• Medical Records and Terminology
• Monitoring Activity
• Research and Planning
• Reliability • Physician's Orders
• Medication Profiles
• Laboratory / Xray's
• Diagnostic Services
• Critical thinking
• Interpersonal skills
• Able to multitask
• Confidentiality • Teamwork Orientation
• Ethical Conduct
• Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client Focus
• Small Group Leadership skills
• Organizational skills
• Attention to Detail
• MS Office