The commercial caulker will perform tasks involving physical labor caulking on interior, exterior and sidewalks at residential and commercial projects
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years’ experience in Commercial Caulking / Waterproofing or General Construction.
• Background with caulking gun and other construction tools.
• Familiar with backer rod types and sizes; including knowledge of the difference between bulk, sausage, tubes and application of 2-part sealants
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must able to work from ladders and lifts.
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position may require the ability to lift 50lbs, bending, stooping, standing, waking and climbing up and down ladders. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
• This is a full- time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. 40 hours per week. This position may require some overtime and weekend work. Start and end times are subject to change depending upon available work and schedule of customers.
• Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected but are on rare occasions.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must possess or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license prior to employment.
• Ability to obtain clearances REQUIRED for work at schools and prevailing wage jobs.
After 90 consecutive days of full-time employment, Medical, Vision & Dental benefits will be available to employees.
o Provider – National General – Aetna
VISION & DENTAL
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.