compensation: Varies by Location and Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Opportunities at any of our three locations:
San Francisco – Newark, CA – Camp Hill, PA
Do you want to work in an environment where the word "Team" really means something? At a place where you and your contributions are truly valued, and you can learn and grow? Then World Pantry wants to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being an important member of an awesome customer service team. You'll do this through responding to customer phone calls, emails and chats, placing orders, and working closely with your teammates to ensure extraordinary service.
World Pantry is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area based e-commerce company specializing in gourmet, natural and organic foods. We partner with leading food companies to handle their direct to consumer e-commerce businesses. We currently manage over 60 webstores including: Celestial Seasonings (shop.celestialseasonings.com), Nature's Path (shop.NaturesPath.com), Hershey’s (hersheysstore.com), Numi Tea (shop.NumiTea.com), Torani (shop.Torani.com), and many other great brands.
Founded in 1998, the business has averaged over +20% growth per year. We have achieved this growth by delivering outstanding service to our customers and partners and by creating and developing a great team of talented people.
We are looking to expand our team of smart, talented people to support our growth. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, rapidly expanding company and to grow and develop your skills and career. We are an open management style company and the ideal candidate will help contribute to our positive team culture and share our values of: outstanding service; respect; collaboration; continuous learning; personal responsibility and accountability; and having fun at work.
Here are some of the things we offer:
* A generous discount on the products we sell
* Snacks! Now who can't use a little chocolate to get them through the day?
* Flexible work hours and days - we are fine with overtime too!
* The autonomy to answer consumers’ questions without having to say "let me ask my supervisor".
* Employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
We are seeking a talented person who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being a key member of a great customer service team. Responsibilities include delighting every customer (by phone, chat and e-mail), tracking and analyzing customer issues, and helping to put in place new ideas to ensure great service. We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, and flexible individual who thrives on variety and inspires others.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* A "smile" in your voice
* At least 1-3 years prior customer service or related experience
* Exceptional phone, e-mail, chat customer service skills
* A great desire to delight every customer
* Strong telephony skills
* The ability to turn customer problems into customer wins
* The ability to thrive in a small company setting
* Strong organizational skills
* A strong detail orientation
* An energetic team player who is flexible and adaptable
* Strong computer skills including MS Office
* High School Diploma required; Bachelor's or Associate Degree is a plus.
An interest in great food is important. Experience in a gourmet food retailing or catalog business is a plus.
Hours: This is a Full-Time position with hours available 7 days a week.
* Varies by location and experience. In addition to an hourly rate, you will accrue Paid Time Off at 5% of standard hours worked that can be "banked" or paid out monthly.
* Participation in company bonus plan
* 40% employee discount
* Full-time employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
San Francisco – 790Tennessee St
Newark, CA – 8620 Thornton Ave
Camp Hill, PA – 480 Terminal St